ACUPUNCTURE BALANCE METHOD FOR ZANG FU DISORDERS
During 2 days of seminars the participants will:
- Study the Yin/Yang dynamic patterns to treat functional disorders and whole-body sickness;
- Learn the Yin/Yang dynamic treatment patterns to treat Zang Fu systemic diseases: respiratory, digestive, circulatory, urinogenital, allergic and other functional disorders;
- Learn the strategy of 12 Magic Points according to Balance Method patterns;
Prerequisite: Instant Pain Relief Training
Acupuncture balance patterns:
- Balancing Tai Yin – Yang Ming disorders;
- Eye Treatments: Lazy eye, shaking eye, glaucoma, itchy eyes, etc;
- Sinus problems;
- Jue Yin – Yang Ming patterns;
- Cardiology / Heart problems;
- Constipation, Diarrhoea, sluggish digestion;
- Uterus, Menstrual problems, Low abdomen pain;
- Digestive disorders;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Heatus Hernia;
- Jue Yin – Shao Yang patterns;
- Bipolar disorder;
- Balancing Shao Yin – Tai Yang disorders;
- Balancing Tai Yin – Tai Yang disorders;
- Liv – Lu – Tai Yin of pattern;
- Kidney functional problem with Low Back pain;
- Hormonal Imbalance (female);
- Gynaecology problems; infertility treatment;
- Treatment for ‘excess heat’, Hot flashes;
- Men’s hormones;
- Prostate treatment;
- Skin problems;
- Skin problems with heat involved;
- Balancing Shao Yin – Shao Yang disorders;
- Brain disorders;
- Merging treatments examples: local pain & Zang Fu;
- Allergy + LBP;
- Gyn problems + Shoulder / Neck pain;
- Respiratory + Digestion + IBS + Allergy;
- Gb side HA + Heart palpitations + LBP + loose stools;
- Sinus HA, uterus cramps + Heart palp + fatigue;
- Differences between Tai Yang – Yang Ming, Jue Yin – Yang Ming and Pe / Kid Yang Ming;
- Meridian Circuit Systems, pattern’s recognition: James Spears experience;
- Psychological patterns of the ‘sick’ meridians.
£320 (2 days training).
Places are limited.
To book the course please contact the course administrator.
tel 0208 8834550
“Since I have taken this fantastic course, I obtain optimal results within 5 minutes of treatment for pain relieve. It works like magic!! My clients are very satisfied and amazed with the improvement or total disappearance of their pain. Great positive impact for my professional development. Exceptional teacher Katia.
Highly recommend it!”
“Katia’s seminar was a life changing opportunity. It sorted most of my doubts that I had before. Practising this acupuncture style, you start trusting yourself as you see the results. I appreciate many examples that Katia has given us from her own practice. By the end of the first course day, I was decided to reorientate my practice for Mr. Tun’s acupuncture because I really felt confident and empowered at the same time.”
“I attended the course a couple of months ago, and was soon very impressed about how acupuncture, after many years of practicing, suddenly made total sense. It unveiled a whole different perspective, that all acupuncturists should know.
The teacher provided a lot of personal insights and clinical tips. The method was very easy to understand (an to apply). And, results are IMMEDIATE.
Learning the Balance Method is a must for all practitioners…”
“Many thanks for the training that I attended in London recently. I found it a very rich and fascinating few days. I’m sure we all received a lot to augment our individual acupuncture practices.”
“I’ve been getting amazing results using images and mirroring and some of the matrix.
Much more quickly and more flexibly than with traditional needling. I am delighted to integrate this thinking into bamboo work.”
“Katia gave a very clear introductory presentation of a theoretically complex subject.
What fascinated me was the grounding in Chinese channel theory, and witnessing some of this theory spring to life in clinical practice.”
I would just like to thank you so much for the wonderland enlightening four days I spent with you on your course. This system of acupuncture seems to make so much sense. The shower cleansing teaching on Sunday morning was fantastic. You have given us a much needed tool for ourselves and our patients. You are an inspiration.”
“This is just a quick email to tell you how much I loved your workshop.”
“Thanks you for a wonderful weekend. So much to learn and explore. “