Ekaterina Fedotova developed a unique approach called ACUPUNCTURE & PULSE BALANCE METHOD (AP Balance Method) which is based on correlation between pulse characteristics and the Balance Method patterns. After learning this approach you will no longer doubt which channel to needle and/or which Balance Method pattern to apply for local pain or Zang Fu disorders.
Upon completion of this course, practitioners will:
- Learn the basic fundamentals of the pulse diagnosis system: the fundamentals of pulse taking, including the precise cun, guan, chi locations, finger positions, and organ correlations.
- Know the correct pulse positions and common conditions found within each pulse position
- Know the descriptions of each special pulse and which pulses are shapes, jumps, levels, or complete pulses.
- Understand relationships between the pulse qualities and chakras.
- Know more about psychological aspects of the pulse qualities.
Prior to the course it is highly recommended to visit FREE introduction Pulsynery SEMINAR of Jimmy Wei Yen Chang on elotus.org website
You may also visit https://www.elotus.org/bio/jimmy-wei-yen-chang-omd-lac and learn from a living genius Jimmy Chang:
- the most commonly seen pulses and their clinical significance in the LU, SP, and KI (Urinary functions) positions. Specific conditions include, but are not limited to, upper respiratory infection (viral), influenza, acid reflux, H. pylori infection and other bacterial infections, chronic superficial gastritis, kidney stones, bone spurs, prostate enlargement, frozen shoulder, urinary tract infections, and past traumatic injuries.
- the most commonly seen pulses and their clinical significance in the HT, LV, and KI (Reproductive functions) positions. Specific conditions include, but are not limited to, infertility, low libido, impotence, haemorrhoids, constipation, skin allergies, emotional imbalance, and Liver organ function disorders.
Further application of the Jimmy Chang’s pulse diagnostic system: being able to correlate general herbal formulas to each of the different pulses.